Participation in the run involves the full acceptance of this regulation, the regulation of mountain races of the FEEC (Federació de Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya) and the regulations of the Terres de l’Ebre mountain running circuit.
Any incident will be resolved by the jury of the race.
The race is open to everyone as long as the registration has been made correctly and within the established deadline.
- The organization understands that the enrollment of a participant means that he is in the right physical and psychological conditions to carry out the effort of the race. The organization is not responsible for the injuries that may occur.
- The registration will be personal and non-transferable and cannot be given to another runner.
- Registration will be closed on March 6, 2019 at 23:59, or when the maximum of participants have been reached.
- The registration will be limited to 650 runners.
- The organization reserves the right to limit inscriptions for security reasons.
- Registration will be made solely through the web portal. You can send your inquiries via e-mail to email@example.com
- Registration will be refunded if notified before February 20, 2019. Once this date has passed, no refund will be made.
Until February 20:
- Federated FEEC – € 23
- Federated FEDME or others adhered to UIAA or FSA – € 24
- No Federated – € 28
After February 20:
- Federated FEEC – € 25
- Federated FEDME or adhered to the UIAA or the FSA – € 26
- No Federated – € 30
Until February 20:
- Federated – € 21
- No Federated – € 26
After February 20:
- Federated – € 23
- No Federated – € 28
- The following categories (masculine and feminine) are established:
- Infantil: participants 12, 13 and 14 years
- Cadet: participants 15,16 and 17 years old
- Junior: participants 18, 19 and 20 years old
- Absolute: from 21 years old:
- Sub-23: between 21 and 23 years.
- Seniors: participants between 24 and 39 years old.
- Veteran: participants between 40 and 49 years old.
- Master’s degree: participants between 50 and 59 years.
- Master 60: participants over 60 years.
- The age of the participant is set at December 31 of the current year.
- There will be cash prizes for the winners of the absolute category (male and female) with the following amounts:
- 1st ranked: € 500
- 2nd ranked: € 300
- 3rd ranked: € 200
- 4th ranked: € 100
- The three top-ranked (male and female) of the absolute race and the top three classified (male and female) of each category will be awarded.
- The first 3 athletes of the population of Miravet (any person who has been registered in the municipality) will be awarded.
- The trophies will not be cumulative. A participant will only be able to obtain one trophy.
- Accreditation will be carried out on the same day from 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. and the previous day from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Assens building, at Calle Mayor nº 4, first floor.
- An ID will be mandatory. In case of being federated, the federation card will also be required.
- The start of the race will be at 9:30 p.m. on March 10, 2019 from the Castle of Miravet. The participants of the absolute and junior category will have 4 hours to complete the tour. If exceeding it will not be included in the classifications.
- The awards ceremony will be at the arrival area at 2:00 p.m.
- There will be three routes:
- Absolute Race: With an approximate route of 21 km on paths, ravines and tarmac road.
- Junior Race: With an approximate route of 19 km on paths, ravines, and tarmac road.
- Cadet Race: With an approximate route of 10 km on paths and tarmac road.
- Infantil Race: With an approximate route of 9 km on paths and tarmac road.
- It is mandatory to pass the exit control. In case of not doing so, the participant will be disqualified.
- An informative talk (briefing) will be given before start.
- There will be a closing control of the race located at km 10, which must have been exceeded at 2 hours from the start of the route. The riders who arrive after this time, will be disqualified and will have to leave the competition. Runners who want to keep up will do so under their responsibility.
- There will be solid and liquid supplies throughout the route.
- There will be healthcare in the area of departure and arrival, as well as along points of the route.
- There will be controls of the organization along the route to guarantee the totality of the route by the runners.
- There will be an alternative itinerary for the race if necessary.
- The itinerary will be properly signposted. Before starting the race, the runners will be informed of the signaling.
- Traffic rules and traffic signals must be respected.
- It is not allowed to run with domestic animals, and will be a reason for disqualification.
- Smoking is not allowed, neither to ignite fire during the tours.
- It is not allowed to throw any kind of material during the tours. There will be zones in the food stations to leave garbage.
- The number should always be in a visible place and at the front of the body during the whole race and it can not be folded or trimmed.
- The participants who leave the race must immediately inform the organization, also inform the race control, upon arrival.
- The participants are obliged to follow the indications of the organization and the signals that it has established.
- Any downright attitude of a runner towards other runners, members of the organization, or race judges, will be penalized with disqualification.
- The organization reserves the right to modify the itinerary and the schedule if appropriate.
- The organization also reserves the right to disqualify any participant who shows an inappropriate attitude with the natural environment or with the rest of the participants.
- The organization will take measures to leave the environment intact and collect the waste that can generate the race.
- The organization may disqualify participants who show obvious signs of exhaustion, or any physical or mental alteration that endangers their health, as well as those who have committed a serious offense against the regulations.